Where is Home Building Going?
We can’t exactly tell you what prices are going to do with home sales skyrocketing and building costs through the roof but we do know that smart home automation and smart home devices are going to make a $230 billion impact by 2025.
The Internet of Things is growing faster than you probably think.
Let us download some quick facts:
- By 2025 it is estimated 80 billion devices will be connected to the Internet
- By 2025, there will be 152,200 IoT devices connecting to the internet per minute
- By 2025 more than 75 billion IoT devices will be connected to the web
- Entertainment devices are increasingly being controlled using voice assistants which may determine what consumers may purchase. The analysts predict 94 percent of purchased devices will be one-off rather than part of smart home subscriptions
- Fewer than 50 million households around the world are expected to have a smart home subscription in 2025
- IoT solutions have the potential to generate $4-11 trillion in economic value by 2025.
What does all this mean to you? In order to survive we have to build smarter, prepare for what’s to come and have a proactive solution for all future builds.